1. Chubarova T.V. Obrazovanie v techenie zhizni / Upravlenie znaniyami v innovatsionnoj ehkonomike pod red. Mil'nera B.Z. // Izdatel'stvo Ehkonomika. 2009.
2. Andriescu M., Broek S., Dohmen D., Molyneux J., Ravenhall M. Adult learning policy and provision in the member states of the EU // European Commission Brussels. 2019.
3. Benchmarking higher education system performance Paris: OECD Publishing. 2019.
4. Desjardins R. PIAAC thematic report on adult learning. OECD Education working paper N 233. 2020.
5. Education at a glance. 2019 OECD Indicators. Paris: OECD Publishing. 2019. URL: https://doi.org/10.1787/f8d7880d-en
6. Education at a glance. 2020 OECD Indicators. Paris: OECD Publishing. 2020. URL: https://doi.org/10.1787/69096873-en
7. European Center for the Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP). 2020. Annual Report. Luxembourg. 2021.
8. European Commission, Making a European Area of Lifelong Learning a Reality. 2001.
9. Financial incentives for steering education and training // Paris: OECD Publishing. 2017.
10. Getting skills right: Adult learning in Italy: What role for training funds? Paris: OECD Publishing. 2019. URL: https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264311978-en
11. Getting skills right: Future- ready adult learning systems // Paris: OECD Publishing OECD. 2019.
12. Individual learning accounts: panacea or pandora `s box? Paris: OECD Publishing. 2019.
13. Kurzera M. Striking the right balance: costs and benefits of apprenticeship // OECD Educational working paper N 153. 2017.
14. Molyneux J., Catmore M., Biundo I. Adult learning statistical synthesis report. A synthesis report drawing on statistical data relating to participation in and the financing of adult learning in the European member states. 2020 P. 23.
15. OECD Skills outlook // Paris: OECD Publishing. 2021.
No posts found