1. Doh J. (2015). From the Editor: Why we need phenomenon-based research in international business. Journal of World Business, Vol. 50, No. 4, pp. 609–611. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwb.2015.08.002.
2. Schwarz G., Stensaker I. (2016). Showcasing phenomenon-driven research on organizational change. Journal of Change Management, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 245–264.
3. Gurkov I. (2014). Management practices in Russian manufacturing subsidiaries of foreign multinational corporations: challenging some beliefs about contemporary Russian industrial management. Post-Communist Economies, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 220–240. https://doi.org/10.1080/14631377.2014.904108.
4. Gurkov I. (2016). Human resource management in Russian manufacturing subsidiaries of multinational corporations. Post-Communist Economies, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 353–372. https://doi.org/10.1080/14631377.2016.1182735.
5. Gurkov I., Saidov Z. (2017). Communications between managers of manufacturing units of multinational corporations . International Journal of Organizational Analysis, Vol. 25. No. 5, pp. 894–908. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-12-2016-1097.
6. Graham J., Harvey C., Puri M. (2015). Capital allocation and delegation of decision making authority within firms. Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 115, No. 3, pp. 449–470. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfineco.2014.10.011.
7. Gurkov I., Kokorina A., Saidov Z. (2018). Performance of Russian manufacturing subsidiaries of foreign multinational corporations opened in 2012-2016. Eurasian Geography and Economics, Vol. 59, No. 5-6, pp. 585–605. https://doi.org/10.1080/15387216.2019.1581630.
No posts found