1. Dubois H.,G. Runceane, R. Anderson Extending working lives through flexible retirement schemes: partial retirement. European Foundation for improvement of living and working conditions. Publication office of European Union. Luxembourg 2016.
2. Dubois H., R. Anderson Income from work after retirement in the EU. European Foundation for improvement of living and working conditions. Publication office of European Union. Luxembourg 2012.
3. Filgueira F., P. Manzi Pension and income transfers for old age. Inter-and intra- generational distribution in comparative perspective.// ECLAC Series social policy N 225. 2017.
4. Heinz P., R. Rudolf. Building voluntary pension schemes in emerging economies // Policy research working paper 779 . WB 2016.
5. Natali D., S.Spasova, B. Vanherche. Retirement regimes for workers in arduous or hazardous jobs in Europe. A study of national policies. European Commission, 2016.
6. OECD (2017) Pensions at a glance 2017:OECD and G20 indicators. OECD Publishing, Paris. 2017
7. OECD. Pensions outlook 2018 OECD Publishing, Paris. 2018.
8. OECD. The future of the social protection. OECD Publishing, Paris. 2018.
9. Pension adequacy report 2018. Current and future income adequacy in old age in the EU. Vol. 1 Joint report prepared by the social protection committee and the European Commission. Brussels. 2018.
10. Pension adequacy report 2018. Vol.2 Country profiles. Publication office of European Union. Luxembourg 2018.
11. Preventing ageing unequally-action plan. Meeting of the OECD Council at ministerial level. Paris 2017.
12. Spasova S., D.Bouget, D.Ghailani, B.Vanherche. Access to social protection for people working on non-standard contracts and as self-employed in Europe. A study of national policies. European social policy network. 2017.
13. The 2018 ageing report. Economic and budgetary projections for the 28 EU member states (2016-2070).// European Commission Institutional paper 079. Brussels 2018.
No posts found